IRAs (Traditional and ROTH) allow you to plan and save for your retirement and are one of the best ways to invest money over the long term.
With an American Savings Bank IRA account, your funds are invested in Certificates of Deposit with fixed or variable terms.
- Penalty for early withdrawal.
- Fees could reduce earnings.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
- Full account disclosures provided when the account is opened.
- Member FDIC $250,000
- Please call the Bank for further information: 319-882-4279
“The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest.”